The Best Crystals for a New Home
Let’s say you’re going into a new house; congratulations! It’s a thrilling time in your life. One of the best ways to ensure that your new home is blessed with good energy is by using crystals. This blog post will discuss the best crystals for a new home and how to use them. Let’s get started!
13 Best Crystals for a New Home
1. Shungite (For Purifying Your New Home)
Shungite is a type of carbon that is found in some meteorites. Russian scientists have studied Shungite extensively and found that its unique carbon structure is a powerful purifier.
It is a natural antioxidant that protects from electromagnetic fields and captures many harmful things like chemicals, chlorine, fluoride, and radioactive particles. It also kills bacteria and viruses.
The benefits of Shungite are mostly found in the high-quality Noble Shungite. This type of Shungite contains 98% or more carbon. It is scarce and pricey, but its therapeutic powers make it worthwhile. Avoid low-quality Shungite, which has very little carbon and usually looks grey and matt.
How to use Shungite
- Shungite has a very strong vibration. Leave a piece of Shungite in each room of your home for one day or one night to purify it.
2. Smoky Quartz (For Clearing Negativity)
Smoky Quartz is an excellent stone to have around if you want to protect yourself from negative thoughts that may cause stress. It can also absorb any negative energy you may carry without realizing it or present in your home from previous occupants.
Smoky Quartz can protect you from negative energy. It can also cleanse bad vibrations from your home. This dark crystal can also protect your home and possessions from theft.
How To Use Smoky Quartz
- Place a piece of Smoky Quartz in the Eastern area of your home for a few days.
- Alternatively, you can make an elixir with it and sprinkle it around your house.
3. Clear Quartz (To Get Rid Of Negative Energies)
Clear Quartz is a very famous and common type of crystal. It is called the “master healer” because it is so powerful and versatile. Clear Quartz can protect your aura from negative energies, and it can also clear the energy of its environment.
The larger and purer crystals will have a more substantial effect. But you can also use smaller pieces to make the effect stronger. Clear Quartz is a type of crystal that makes other crystals more powerful. It works even better in its natural hexagonal form (6-sided shape).
How To Use Clear Quartz
- If you want to eliminate negative energy in your home, you can leave a piece of Clear Quartz for one day in each room.
- Place Quartz Points at the four corners of your home or property, with the points facing outwards to clear any negative energy.
4. Selenite (For Serenity)
Selenite is a type of mineral that is found all over the world. It is white and has been used for a long time to eliminate negative energy. Native Americans have used it for a long time to work on energy. Chinese acupressure therapists use Selenite to ensure that the negative energy leaving their patients doesn’t stay with them.
Selenite is a popular crystal for cleansing and clearing the home or office space. It dispels negative energy and creates calm in any environment it is placed in. You can use it in your new home to achieve this effect. Selenite can clear whichever negative energies remain from its previous occupants.
How to use Selenite
- Selenite is a perfect crystal for gridding your home or property. Place Selenite in the four corners of your home to raise the room’s energy and remove any negative energies.
5. Aragonite (For Harmony)
Aragonite is a soft mineral that is also a type of Calcite. It is made of tiny barrel-shaped crystals that come out of its center. This mineral is known to ground people and affects the root chakra. Aragonite can bring higher vibrations into the physical world. People say it can help with stability, discipline, and responsibility. Aragonite can also help people be more punctual and prevent them from procrastinating.
Aragonite is an excellent material to use in your new home to help keep it positive and free from negative energy.
How to use Aragonite
- If you want to get rid of bad energy and replace it with good vibes, put an Aragonite cluster in the Eastern direction of your home.
6. Rose Quartz (For Love And Self-Compassion)
Rose Quartz is an excellent stone to utilize when you wish to infuse positive energy into your new house. This type of Quartz is often used in massage therapy, energy medicine, and reflexology. Rose Quartz is known as the stone of love. It can help create Harmony between you and your significant other if you move in together. But even if you don’t have someone else, Rose Quartz will help you by filling the energy with self-acceptance and self-compassion.
How to use Rose Quartz
- Place pieces of Rose Quartz on your nightstand or under your bed.
- Places pieces of Rose Quartz throughout the home.
- Make an elixir with Rose Quartz to spray on yourself.
7. Amethyst (For Clarity And Wisdom)
Amethyst is a type of crystal known for helping you feel clear and still. It might be beneficial when you are stressed. You can put Amethyst in different rooms in your house to help you feel better. Amethyst works well with Rose Quartz. Rose Quartz brings love and deep emotions, while Amethyst brings clarity and understanding.
How to use Amethyst
- Place Amethyst next to a piece of Rose Quartz on your nightstand for a balancing effect.
- Place the larger Amethyst crystals, such as geodes, in a central area of your home to help power the entire house.
8. Citrine (For Joy And Abundance)
Citrine is a stone that is considered to offer merchants good luck. It is said to attract wealth and promote joy and happiness. Citrine is also a powerful stone for professional success, as it encourages motivation.
Citrine is an excellent crystal to have in your home. It should be placed in areas with a lot of energy and where people gather, like the living room or the kitchen. Just be careful that you get genuine Citrine and not a fake piece of Amethyst, which can look very similar. I wrote a blog post about how to tell the difference between real and counterfeit crystals so that you can compare pictures of both.
How to use Citrine
- Place Citrine in your “high energy” rooms, such as your living room and kitchen.
- You can also place Citrine in your home office to manifest abundance and success.
9. Red Jasper (For Nurturing)
Red Jasper is a caring and supportive stone that can help you feel more connected to the Earth. It is a good grounding stone that can also provide stability and strength.
Red Jasper is a type of Jasper. It brings life force energy. It helps increase your endurance and stamina. It also has a positive and joyful attitude. People use it to keep in the bedroom when they are not sleeping.
How to use Red Jasper
- Wear Red Jasper tumbled stones or jewelry as you go about your day, including at home.
- Place Red Jasper in the rooms where you want the highest energy vibrations.
10. Black Tourmaline (To Absorb Negative Energy)
Black Tourmaline is a crystal that is known for its protective properties. It blocks negative energy and psychic attacks.
Suppose you have a lot of technology in your home. In that case, it’s good to know that Black Tourmaline can shield you from harmful electromagnetic radiation. It can also store a small electrical charge. You can place it near the door of your home or around the house to block outside toxic energies from entering your home and make it a sanctuary from the world’s worries.
How to use Black Tourmaline
- Place or hang Black Tourmaline near the entrances to your house.
- Burry pieces of Black Tourmaline around the four corners of your house.
11. Tiger’s Eye (For Protection Against Evil)
Tiger’s Eye is a powerful protective stone traditionally worn as an amulet against evil forces. Roman soldiers even wore it on their armor for the same reasons. (source)
Tiger’s Eye is aligned with the root and sacral chakras. It has many other properties in addition to its protective abilities. It is known for boosting vitality and fostering self-confidence and emotional fortitude.
How to use Tiger’s Eye
- To protect them, you can place Tiger’s Eye by the front door or even in your children’s room.
12. Jet (To Protect Against Fears)
Jet is not technically a gemstone, but it is organic. That means that it is made from fossilized wood. Jet has been used for a long time as a protection stone. People use it to dispel fears and ward off evil forces and violence.
Jet stone is said to remove negative energy from your aura and can cause psychic experiences if worn all the time. It is because it attracts all kinds of demons, including the ones that are inside of you. It’s a good idea to cleanse Jet often.
On a lighter note, Jet is also known to help protect your finances and business.
How to use Jet
- You can wear Jet jewelry or carry tumbled stones for maximum personal effect.
- You can place Jet stones in your home office to protect your finances or in your central room for general protection.
13. Pyrite (To Protect Your Relationships)
Another stone that can be utilized for protection is Pyrite. It is helpful if you live with other people. This stone will protect you from negative thoughts and interactions with other people. It will also save you from people trying to meddle in your relationships.
Pyrite is a stone that helps you turn negative things into positive things. It gives you strength and peace when there are a lot of negative pressures.
How to use Pyrite
- Wear a Pyrite amulet or jewelry for personal protection.
- If you want to have more difficult conversations, place Pyrite in the rooms of your house where they usually happen.
When you relocate to a new residence, it is the end of one chapter in someone else’s life and the beginning of a new one for you. You never know what happened in this home before you moved in. To make it feel like your home and sanctuary, start by burning sage in each room. Use the 13 crystals in this article to keep the best energies in your home. Most of your time is spent at home, so it is essential to take some time to prepare it properly.
Frequently Asked Questions about Best Weighted Blanket
A great place to put your chosen crystal is in the center of your home or bedroom. In feng shui, this area is connected to the earth element and your well-being.
Askinosie recommends placing an amethyst on your nightstand to enhance intuition and relaxation. The ideal method to use this gem is in an amethyst cluster. Its points emit soothing vibes in all directions, which is especially helpful if you put it in an open space.
Some crystals are known to bring good luck. Green Jade is one of these crystals. People have believed in the luckiness of Green Jade for centuries. You often see it in places where people do business. Another lucky crystal is Red Jade, Citrine, and Green Aventurine.